Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye People

Go down 
+6
Nailah
RavenCrow
Mataisras
Ichabodblack
Slyther
Vahidra
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Vahidra
Vahidra

Goodbye People Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye People   Goodbye People I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi all people Smile
Sorry for spending all this time without a word thus i spoke with nailah ingame (Hi angie ^^).While i was on vacations you all moved to sylvanas (totally agree with your reasons) but i cant come with you. Im just starting now a new series of long sails...going out on September till December with no step on home so i dont think its worth now to move a character...plus i bought a new car last month and i like to have all my chars with me so i cant spend atm the 200 euros they ask. So ill just run around bladefist till i leave...and then prolly quit wow but not sure about this.

I had spent the best nigths ingame with you all and i'll miss raiding around with you all. Of course im a bit sad about quitting playing with some people (you know whom i mean ^^)

I wish you the best of the lucks in your progress andf i dont have a single doubt you guys and girls can down every thing blizzard gives you.The only thing i regret is i cant be with you.

Hugs and kisses!

Roi
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

Goodbye People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye People   Goodbye People I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:56 pm

Hey vahidra,

sad to see you leave Sad

But I wish you luck with everything you will do in RL Smile

and perhaps we see you back in WotlK Wink
Back to top Go down
Ichabodblack
Ichabodblack

Goodbye People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye People   Goodbye People I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:44 pm

See ya Vahidra, I wish you all the best mate. Will be a shame to lose youin our raids
Back to top Go down
Mataisras
Mataisras

Goodbye People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye People   Goodbye People I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:16 pm

Hei vahidra! Long time eh ? Some of us we will still around waiting for ur return for sure .
Gl with ur business now and Enjoy ur new Car! Razz ( Recuerda, si bebes no conduzcas !)Cuidate Cachorro !
Back to top Go down
RavenCrow
RavenCrow

Goodbye People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye People   Goodbye People I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:33 pm

Gl Vahindra

And remember Maidenas is also a Tank heal him too ^^
Back to top Go down
Nailah

Goodbye People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye People   Goodbye People I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:30 pm

Farewell Vahidra
Back to top Go down
Abujahal
Abujahal

Goodbye People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye People   Goodbye People I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:35 am

Good luck Vahidra <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.manutd.com
Tinish
Tinish

Goodbye People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye People   Goodbye People I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:35 am

GL m8 and enjoy the sails Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wanton.forumotion.com
Coldharlot
Important Pony
Important Pony
Coldharlot

Goodbye People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye People   Goodbye People I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:29 pm

Take care homie.
Back to top Go down
Dryhten
Dryhten

Goodbye People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye People   Goodbye People I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:27 pm

Cya in 3-4 months Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye People   Goodbye People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye People
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanton Destruction :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: