Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

and then i left

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gordoman

and then i left Empty
PostSubject: and then i left   and then i left I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:45 am

Baybay. After a while of beeing passed over for trials at raids/not beeing able to attend to many raids because of working nightshifts/etcetcetc, it is time to move on. Not trying to blame anyone, just saying that thats the reason. So, im out, and probably gonna be looking for a casual/semicore pve raiding guild instead. Good luck on raiding.
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

and then i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: and then i left   and then i left I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:09 am

Bye Gordo good luck with anything that comes n your path.

Slyther
Back to top Go down
Boss
Boss

and then i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: and then i left   and then i left I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:47 pm

Good luck m8 Sad(
Back to top Go down
Fatmo
Friend
Friend

and then i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: and then i left   and then i left I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:37 pm

sly, need a resto shaman? xD but first i must get my new pc.. since mine kinda crashed.. did that to when TBC was closing in.. lol but then its like 5-6 years old.. :O Shocked

just joking xD
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

and then i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: and then i left   and then i left I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:30 pm

Talk ingame with me m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
Fatmo
Friend
Friend

and then i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: and then i left   and then i left I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:09 pm

hehe, then u have to wait for like 2 more weeks, i got to wait about 2 days for my dad to get home from a work and then we buy it, then we wait max 3 days go and gets the pc and then im broke and dont have a penny so i need ~24.9 euro not sure and i got 10 euro over after it^^ xD QQ big time Razz hmm mabye can borrow about 14 euro from my friends Razz they shouldnt say no.. since ive borrowed them money! MUOHAHAHA ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

and then i left Empty
PostSubject: Re: and then i left   and then i left I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and then i left
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanton Destruction :: General :: Free your mind-
Jump to: