Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WD vc Council

Go down 
+4
Puff
RavenCrow
Gogandantes
Slyther
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:41 am

2nd night of tries and Illidari Council is finished.
3 new bosses in 1 week is one of the best in guild history.
Keep this up and Illidan will be down very soon!

WD vc Council M7x0le

Last edited by Slytherwl on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gogandantes
Gogandantes

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:55 am

grats maks
Back to top Go down
RavenCrow
RavenCrow

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:29 am

Imbah gz and gj and qq and gg and >< and Smile
Back to top Go down
Puff
Puff

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:05 am

Flask/Elixirs, food, HS, SS, etc... ssc, sso, iqd
Back to top Go down
RavenCrow
RavenCrow

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:06 am

Oh morning Lord Puff, how is your day today?
Back to top Go down
Deadmau
Deadmau

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:20 am

illidannnnnnnnnnnn here we comeeeeeeeeeeeeeexD
Back to top Go down
Puff
Puff

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:29 am

Woke up with a really bad head-ache...
Back to top Go down
Neoastro
Friend
Friend
Neoastro

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:49 am

gz makas
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:58 pm

Look I got wings Cool
Back to top Go down
Rexorius
Friend
Friend

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:15 pm

Gz, and good for you Sly - That you have wings, but thoese just come if you have you'r head on, else it won't show... well, anyway... Congratulations, everyone! Wink

But don't shout "hurray!" yet, when it come's to illidan - That fight is long as hell.

The fight is minimum - 20 min long (if you have and the whole raid got full T6)

Max - 25 min, (the one's without).

If you don't believe me then, check the tactics for illidan stormrage, on Bosskillers.

That's all for now, keep up the good work Wink - Though don't hope for to much, but... be.... a POSITIVE THINKER!
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Rexoriu
Gogandantes
Gogandantes

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:47 pm

I LIKE long fights. That means it a tough mothaf.... And let me use my talents more then zero or once a fight.
Back to top Go down
Erinya
Erinya

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:55 pm

Illidan is a long fight, but as soose knows also it is a fairly easy boss with simple tacs that you need to do over and over again until boss is dead.

And ofc when i see the progress you have done last week with 3 new bosses down i can only say that with the appropriate focus and tacs reading Illidan should be a piece of cake for WD.
Back to top Go down
Rexorius
Friend
Friend

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:38 pm

Well, yes and no - Erinya

The thing is during these 25 minute's of the fight's he will do some really anoying parts in Phase 2 and 3, think he does something more at 5 to... but anyway.

First all need to know the tactics, then all need to do them, then NO ONE can do anything wrong, all need to be 100% focus, well... if all in the raid can do these things, then he's easy.. but it's a lil wierd on this boss then it is on the others... a Warlock must tank illidan in one of the phases.

Which is a lil hard, but in a way... pretty cool, that a warlock tanks him... well... it depends basicly on the raid, if they do right - He's easy.
If not.... - Then it can take some tries... Razz

I haven't meet him myself, but i'll soon... do it aswell... i have just learned the Tactics and readed them 4 or 5 time's i think, you really need to do everything right here, cause he's a pain actually if you don't do as you are supposed to.

In other words, he's... a survival boss like Archimonde (But only longer fight Razz)
Back to top Go down
Deadmau
Deadmau

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:09 pm

We will down him Razz
Back to top Go down
Rexorius
Friend
Friend

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:05 pm

Not if you don't gear up all in WD, first and learn the tactics once you have the gear... - This boss have taken everyone even the pro-guilds 1 month MAX, to down him. - He's a survival boss, and it's a long fight... so focus on him and don't screw up.

Good luck, makas - You'r going to need it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Erinya
Erinya

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:31 am

Illidan is one of the easiest bosses in BT..simple tacs and enough time to kill him without imba gear. The guilds that have struggled at Illidan for a month are slow guilds with either inactive or incompetent players. 1-2 weeks are the maximum for this boss to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:11 am

Maka Rexorius we allready have Illidan on 33% on the 2nd night Wink

So don't worry about us.
Back to top Go down
Gogandantes
Gogandantes

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:51 am

He will be down next raid session
Back to top Go down
Rexorius
Friend
Friend

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:46 am

Jezz... you'r having and just aiming for luck, but... ok - Good for you, just don't be to sure/happy on the bosses in the future. Razz

P.S: Im not a maka, sence im in Nemesis now - Try to join that one! (If you can!)

;D
Back to top Go down
Rexorius
Friend
Friend

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:49 am

P.S: You got me, there Wink

But just... focus on the bosses like you usually do, Sly and tell everyone to do it, and read the tactics... etc... but... Don't get mad, that is what is the WORST you can be in/on a raid, it will only make the raid go worse then.

Ah, well... Good luck, makas Razz

Get him down, and happy loots! ;D
Back to top Go down
Rexorius
Friend
Friend

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:50 am

Can be on/in a raid.

Ofc, i mean DO*

That is the worst you can DO. ;D
Back to top Go down
RavenCrow
RavenCrow

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:02 am

Smile there is a button which is called EDIT you can use it once a while, it is not forbidden Smile
Back to top Go down

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:08 am

Look I got wings

golf betting
Accept US players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WD vc Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD vc Council   WD vc Council I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WD vc Council
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanton Destruction :: Portal frontpage-