Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fond farewell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rastien
Friend
Friend
Rastien

A fond farewell Empty
PostSubject: A fond farewell   A fond farewell I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:33 pm

Just would like to apologise first for my complete dissappearnce with no notice i had a heavy amount of work on and various other things and thus was not able to raid.

Well i have to say my time in wanton destruction was great and all of the people in it were both skilled and friendly players. To the people that knew me well i bid a fond farewell i should have to give a special mention to Sly mau and rash you guys are awsome and i wish you the best in life and wow ^^ also a special mention to puff ofc one of my first friends here.

My plans for wotlk well i will be returning to dunemaul with my horde guildies and friends if you wish to catch up or just say hey ill be on marymoocow or rasputinn one or the other. Again no hard feelings wanton destruction your all a great bunch of guys and my time with you will be missed and remembered fondly Smile Good luck to all you guys it has been a pleasure.

-Rastien your naked pink haired gnome friend
Back to top Go down
RavenCrow
RavenCrow

A fond farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell   A fond farewell I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:36 pm

Cyaa maka gl
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

A fond farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell   A fond farewell I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:42 pm

Good Luck in WotlK Rastien.

Sly
Back to top Go down
Puff
Puff

A fond farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell   A fond farewell I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:03 pm

Razz

Godspeed mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A fond farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fond farewell   A fond farewell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fond farewell
Page 1 of 1