Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanton Destruction Community

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RavenCrow
RavenCrow

Wanton Destruction Community Empty
PostSubject: Wanton Destruction Community   Wanton Destruction Community I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Hello friends,

I am here to introduce you to the Wanton Destruction community, to tell you who we are and what we do.

Wanton Destruction is created on 10 november 2007 in the game World of Warcraft. Former players of Grace of Elune at Bladefist Realm combined with some new fellows made a guild called Wanton Destruction. The guild was a varation of ppl spreaded from almost whole Europe and middle East (Oman friends). Under the leadership of Chris (Slytherwl) and of course the teamwork and understanding of all guild members the guild shined at the boards of WoWace. Our aim was and still remains to have a lot of fun but also at the same time to progress through any MMO. To achieve the level of end game experience we had to be disciplined at points we wanted to progress and having the greatest fun the rest of the time, it's therefor that ex members still say to us they miss our guild chat.
At a point of time we left Bladefist and migrated to Sylvanas. The big "city" of alliance, the promising realm of decent recruits. After settling down to Sylvanas we managed to make a huge progress and clearing almost every content of the game, always keeping the same attitude, discipline and fun. With WotLK many of us abandoned WoW because challenge and difficulty were words unknown at the new expansion.

And here we are today, with most of us joining Aion - Tower of Eternity. We expect the same from our members and ofcourse they expect the same from us...Top performance - End gaming and shitloads of Fun. The guys we left behind at WoW are still playing with top performances, although they were scattered, they re-united again and we hope they stay that way.

Closing my long text, i would like you to know that Wanton Destruction is more than a guild/legion. Wanton is a big global friendship, Wanton is full with nice guys and full with experienced guys. Once you enter our community believe me you will not wish to leave!

Regards,
RavenCrow
Back to top Go down

Wanton Destruction Community
Page 1 of 1