Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Accepted] Templar App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaldar
Friend
Friend

[Accepted] Templar App Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Templar App   [Accepted] Templar App I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Hello guys, I ll start playing Aion on 25th but if u dont mind I ll just fill the AP just u know that Im interested in joing your legions. So all inf. here Name, class etc is just I want to have. Ofc class will stay but duno if the name will be available.

Who are you irl : Radim, age:30, The Czech Republic

Char Name: Kaldar
Class: warrior (think I ll turn him to templar on level 10, but if guild need gladiator I ll have gladiator - just in guild needs)

K-Aion, C-Aion and/or Beta experience you have (until what level and which classes): donĀ“t have any exp in Aion

PvE/PvP experience you have (other games aswell): WoW, AoC - I have played wow almost 3 years - I stoped playing wow after Ulduar, then I came to Age of Conan - Have two 80 levels there and clear all bosses

What evenings are you available for PvE/PvP? ( Please also give approx times)
I m available every day, but friday. cca from 15:00 till 24:00

Previous legions and reasons for leaving them: ----

Why do you want to join us? : I know u from wow and I know that u are serious, friendly and honest guys. So it would be great to explore the new world side by side with mature and friendly players

Any members that can recommend you: Ryann, Drtikol, Lysien, Firstpage, Doubek... (old Fiasco players) - Ofc from wow Smile

Have you read the rules, and do you accept them? sure
We need our members to check up our site daily, will you do this? ofcourse
You are required to have a working ventrilo, do you have this? yop

Ty for reading this AP, take care and bb
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

[Accepted] Templar App Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Templar App   [Accepted] Templar App I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:17 am

I see you know some of our old members Smile

You're accepted, welcome in wanton!

Stay updated on the site this week, and we will see you on the 25th on Telemachus.

Slyther
Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Templar App
Page 1 of 1