Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Accepted] Marlboro Gladiator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlboro
Trial
Trial

[Accepted] Marlboro Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Marlboro Gladiator   [Accepted] Marlboro Gladiator I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Who are you irl (name, age, location etc):

Char Name:Marlboro
Class:Gladiator

K-Aion, C-Aion and/or Beta experience you have (until what level and which classes):Beta experience 11LVL CLERIC

PvE/PvP experience you have (other games aswell):Wow full pve and pvp since First wow 60 lvl...at 80 i had great pve items aswell

What exactly do you expect to find in this game and particularly in our Legion?
I am searching for a friendly legion i can have fun with members and having nice playtimes with them!Doing PVE also for more ours of our favorite games Smile

Are you planning to be active upon reaching top level?
I am Soldier atm...but i am in Army which i am often at my home so i probably have many time to play the game!

Any members that can recommend you:Toumpanogr,Kavourdoukos,Renadil,Capaneus,Aiadas,Boss

Have you read the rules, and do you accept them?Yep
We need our members to check up our site daily, will you do this?Easy thing:P
You are required to have a working ventrilo, do you have this?Ofc Smile
Back to top Go down
Marlboro
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Marlboro Gladiator   [Accepted] Marlboro Gladiator I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:18 pm

I forgot Smile...
My Name is Jim kollias...i am almost 20 years old and i live in athens... :)i am also real friends with guys that can reccomended me...U know...i said u ll rec me or i will kick ur @@@ :)Thnx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Marlboro Gladiator   [Accepted] Marlboro Gladiator I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:30 pm

lol! more friends incomming, well we are glad to.

Welcome in Wanton.

Please change your forum name the same as your ingame name "Marlboro" thank you.

Slyther
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Marlboro Gladiator   [Accepted] Marlboro Gladiator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Marlboro Gladiator
Page 1 of 1