Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for a friend

Go down 
+4
Abujahal
Torp
Slyther
Coldharlot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Coldharlot
Important Pony
Important Pony
Coldharlot

Searching for a friend Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a friend   Searching for a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:24 pm

Searching for a friend Beztytuuba7

As u can see he look really special so u can't miss him. He escape when i tried to use him in my fireplace (cold night)

If u know his current location please call 911 or /w me in game.
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a friend   Searching for a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:19 pm

I believe I've seen Abu chopping some wood the other day, dunno if it's usefull but try following him Wink

Sly
Back to top Go down
Torp
Torp

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a friend   Searching for a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:32 pm

All mages please cast flamestrike under him every time you see him ^^
Back to top Go down
Abujahal
Abujahal

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a friend   Searching for a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:51 pm

Sly told you to keep it between us?
Back to top Go down
http://www.manutd.com
Blueghost
Blueghost

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a friend   Searching for a friend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 4:42 am

Hmm I saw him somewhere today but I can't remmeber
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a friend   Searching for a friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:35 am

Give our tree some love makas!
Do tell if you see him arround.
I already miss him geek
Back to top Go down
https://wanton.forumotion.com
Steviie
Friend
Friend

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a friend   Searching for a friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:54 am

I tried to follow this fella into goldshire at place at hogger lived and thought it was him but it was another one and then i later found in barrens area but he saw me and was able to be invisiblity among other trees in lakes but then again i saw him in feralas and now i thought i was very close to him but then again somehow he managed to get away deep down in forrest and later again i thought i had him in eastern plaqueland but i was very unlucky again but im was still tracking him down to zangarmarsh and now this time i thought i had him but no so he managed to escape from my frostnova somehow so later i discovered him in bladge edge area with all hes friends start attacking me so i just had to blink away but some days later i discoverd him in netherstorm but yet again so he saw me using my invisibility mode and he again was able to escape and now im not sure where he exact location is but he is one smart tent this fella so if you able to see him somewhere i would be first one to get him back but not easy to do.
Back to top Go down
Wiggle

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a friend   Searching for a friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:24 pm

Last known location was in Abu's Fireplace for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a friend   Searching for a friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for a friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanton Destruction :: General :: Free your mind-
Jump to: