Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey guys (:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flanky
Friend
Friend
Flanky

Hey guys (: Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys (:   Hey guys (: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:53 pm

Just wanted to say hello to all of you. GZ with all your kills just continue like this, and you will soon get into some of the fun fights - you allready started VR (O: wtf?!) so just keep the good work.

I follow you guys very intensly and try help you much as possible, and even if I'm not in the raid I often sit next to Val or Keno to guide you guys thru.

As my self we are starting on Lady Vashj now, and that's really hell of a fight. Believe me when you wipe 3 nights a week (there is no trashes so you can LOADS of tries) its starting to low your moral a bit. You had same at Gruul but kept it up, and just continue with your progress and I'll bet we will meet eachother outside SSC or TK one day

Last thing I wanna say is to everybody in the guild: Follow whatever Sly says, EVERYTHING! He is the most dedicated raidleader you got, and your progress will slow down alot if you start ask questions, that's the key

Good Luck and cya ingame!

/Flanky
Back to top Go down
Bibby
Bibby

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys (:   Hey guys (: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:42 pm

Too right!!! Listen to the Raid Leader Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys (:   Hey guys (: I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:12 pm

Good luck on Vash maka.

Hope we will be there soon aswell Very Happy

Slyther
Back to top Go down
Flanky
Friend
Friend
Flanky

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys (:   Hey guys (: I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Atleast we need luck it's a insane hard encounter -_-
Back to top Go down
Jebuz
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys (:   Hey guys (: I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:15 pm

Hey guys, posting here in complete agreement with Flanky (<3) - Just looked on the forum for the first time in a couple of months and was very impressed ;D

I quit WoW pretty much, I just screw around on a private server. I just use it to talk, RolePlay (It's fun once you get into it, promise!) and the occasional raid, usually Pre-bc (Private servers ftw).

But nice guys, really nice. Keep up the nice work Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys (:   Hey guys (: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys (:
Page 1 of 1