Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noobsy and Laylaa mark 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Torp
Torp

Noobsy and Laylaa mark 3 Empty
PostSubject: Noobsy and Laylaa mark 3   Noobsy and Laylaa mark 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:37 pm

Okay, i've been playing for a little over a year, the only guild worth mentioning (and which i've spent the most time in) is - you guessed right - GoE.

I have the dubious distinction of "losing" and releveling my main not once, but twice. The lil level 16 lock called Laylaa in Wanton Fanclub is the third warlock i intend to level to max. You can find the previous two warlocks on Kilrogg (level 60 or 61 now i think) and Bronzebeard. Here's the armory link for the lvl 70 one: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Laylaa. Some may find the talent build interesting because it has no 41 point talents - 30/21/10. The perfect mix for grinding (sacced voidy) and raid DPS (heavy affliction plus shortened shadow bolt from destruction) in my opinion. Sadly they're on PvE servers now and i can't move them back here.

When I left Bladefist roughly 3 months ago i had seen Karazhan up to Ilhoof and the chess event. If i recall correctly, both me and Sly were taking turns soaking on the night of the first Curator kill, and i won the roll for the first tier 4 token in GoE :p The guild i joined on Bronzebeard had somewhat better raid progress, and i've seen full Kara clears there, plus High King Maulgar dead (me on banish/enslave duty) and a bunch of attempts on Gruul.

Sadly i found better raid progress was no compensation for not playing with my friends, so i quit WoW for a while - until Ery and the Omani makas left GoE. Seeing a chance to play with friends again, i resubscribed.

Enter Noobsy: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Noobsy. Most days you'll see the DPS gear in that link though (thanks Anter, Sly, Omaniwizard and Blue? for the epic chest).

Originally it was an alt i was leveling because i wanted to have a tank handy every time i wanted to do group play, now my main. For those that know Wiggle, it's a clone of his druid minus the tanking experience which i'm working on. Currently at 19.7k armor, 12k hp and 416 defense in tanky gear. Those stats were easier to get than i thought, as most items on me are crafter or quest rewards.

I mostly play after 22 server time till the early hours of the morning, but will sort out a couple nights per week to be on raids from start.
I HATE playing solo, my second name is "at least one instance per night".
I HATE PvP. I have done quite a lot of PvP in Guild Wars, and i still think WoW PvP sucks compared to that Mad

Hmm, too long a post. Enough.
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

PostSubject: Re: Noobsy and Laylaa mark 3   Noobsy and Laylaa mark 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:56 am

Noobsy welcome and happy to start this adventure together with you Very Happy

ow and gratz on the chest.

Omg I never met a maka that leveled 3x same class to max lol!

Sly
Back to top Go down
Abujahal
Abujahal

PostSubject: Re: Noobsy and Laylaa mark 3   Noobsy and Laylaa mark 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:26 am

Best maka to group with! Very Happy

Gief late night runs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.manutd.com
Torp
Torp

PostSubject: Re: Noobsy and Laylaa mark 3   Noobsy and Laylaa mark 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:58 pm

Just a little update about the kinds of people i hate:
1. Epic whores
2. People who can't fucking read whatever's said in the various chats we use - OR communicate with the others in their group when forming a group for something.

That's maybe likely to get you on my ignore list... but for sure i will not group with you again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noobsy and Laylaa mark 3   Noobsy and Laylaa mark 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noobsy and Laylaa mark 3
Page 1 of 1