Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yo Wanton makas

Go down 
+3
Admin
Flanky
Minivioc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Minivioc
Friend
Friend
Minivioc

Yo Wanton makas Empty
PostSubject: Yo Wanton makas   Yo Wanton makas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:37 am

hey all Very Happy

who is everything going in wanton ?
good i hope Very Happy

i rly hope you get to pwn that lucker bitch rly soon.. cuz he is rly a pice of cake Very Happy
and has some nice drops Very Happy

atm im very busy raiding whit NeverEnders.. atm we are wipeing at Kael'thas... (yes im there to, and yes i have tryed legendary weapon AND IT PWNS) Razz
atm im getting alot of raid expirience since i have left you guys..
cuz the gild i joind was way ahead of what i have tryed to raid.. but its fun to try and kill 3 new bosses in 1 night Very Happy (Who wouldent like that kinda progress Razz )

anyway... i see alot of new members in wanton cheers
thats great.. (for those that dont know me.. i was the biggest noob in wanton Razz )
well my advice to you would be... lissen to Sly and Ery.. they know wh at they are doing Very Happy

ohh and i hope to gertt to /blow you a kiss ingame when our roads cross..

well im off to bed... if you ever wanna talk ore anything.. im here Very Happy

mini
(hongoxx/minivioc)
Back to top Go down
Flanky
Friend
Friend
Flanky

Yo Wanton makas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Wanton makas   Yo Wanton makas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:36 am

The Noob joined the noobguild .. there is clearly a similarity ...

Well ofc. some wanna be on the winning team ..
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

Yo Wanton makas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Wanton makas   Yo Wanton makas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:58 pm

Eh? i see makas!
Back to top Go down
https://wanton.forumotion.com
Starkey
Friend
Friend

Yo Wanton makas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Wanton makas   Yo Wanton makas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:15 pm

Flanky wrote:
The Noob joined the noobguild .. there is clearly a similarity ...

Well ofc. some wanna be on the winning team ..

lol?
Back to top Go down
Flanky
Friend
Friend
Flanky

Yo Wanton makas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Wanton makas   Yo Wanton makas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:24 am

Ery no reason to put a "S" after Maka - since there is only one posting this thread :b
Back to top Go down
Wiggle

Yo Wanton makas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Wanton makas   Yo Wanton makas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:41 am

Flanky wrote:
Ery no reason to put a "S" after Maka - since there is only one posting this thread :b

I count two before Ery's post .. you and Mini? L2Count? Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

Yo Wanton makas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Wanton makas   Yo Wanton makas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:46 pm

what wigs said Razz
Back to top Go down
Minivioc
Friend
Friend
Minivioc

Yo Wanton makas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Wanton makas   Yo Wanton makas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:40 pm

hey

hahahhah Razz flanky apperntly you have something against me now that i joinded neverenders Shocked

hmm cant see how you can file neverenders under "Noob" guild :p

but flameing me on a forum is just lame.. if you got something against me say it ingame ore something dont hide behinde a forum,

and to the 2 other ppes... you can call me what you want.. but flanky apperently envey me ore something.. i dont know.. just sad to read that you flame some1 for joining another guild.. Rly mature... L2live whit it flanky.. if i remeber correct you did the same
i dont now if you are mad at neverenders because they let me in.. and not you?

im happy that i joined neverenders cuz that guild got everything i want Very Happy
(not that wanton dident, just like it more stricket)

after what i just read, flanky i cant take you serious anymore.. to me you are just another person who envey neverenders because of the progress we have made and the ppl that are in the guild:p

mini
Back to top Go down
Tinish
Tinish

Yo Wanton makas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Wanton makas   Yo Wanton makas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:54 pm

eh? i thought the maka Flanky in NE too?!!
Back to top Go down
Flanky
Friend
Friend
Flanky

Yo Wanton makas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Wanton makas   Yo Wanton makas I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:55 am

Me in NEVERENDERS?! Omg Tinish never, I know ½ of the server thinks Wilco is God, but really he aint. Nice raidleader, but I dont like the way he does raiding, tried that wayy to much in EA with protomac
Back to top Go down
saint
Friend
Friend

Yo Wanton makas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Wanton makas   Yo Wanton makas I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:07 am

2bh as good as neverenders progress is it aint all that compared to most servers

p.s Protomacs ways of leadership where the most effective kind, e.g Stalin and Hitler they did what they wanted when they wanted and toook crap from know one.

P.P.S nice to see you found a guild u like but 2bh either your really bored or ur just plain stupid i bet most ppl on these forums dont care where u are up to Smile i kno i dont.

/saint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo Wanton makas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Wanton makas   Yo Wanton makas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo Wanton makas
Page 1 of 1