Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)?

Go down 
+3
Vcr
gordoman
Ronin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronin

And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)? Empty
PostSubject: And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)?   And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:46 pm

Now ... this forum topic was born in a n in-game chat session in /g chat... I think it will be interesting to know how's that magic word "wank" or "masturbate" or "waxing the stick" or "polishing the rod" or whatever. afro
Back to top Go down
gordoman

PostSubject: Re: And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)?   And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:52 pm

In norwegian, the most usual words for wanking is onanere and masturbere. But theres a lot more words for it, most of which are somewhat unusual. Dra laksen (lit. playing with the salmon) and nappe løken (pulling the onion) are other norwegian ways of saying it
Back to top Go down
Vcr
Vcr

PostSubject: Re: And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)?   And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:35 am

In Bulgarian we call it "zlobarka" (lit. means enraged doin it enraged imagine Gruul polishing the cane with 21 growth Very Happy ) also "sreshta s ednookata zmiq" ( means meeting with the one eyed snake Smile ) alslo "chikia" (lit means knife Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVSb3dFszH4&feature=related
Puff
Puff

PostSubject: Re: And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)?   And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:08 am

Crusader and Roninn forgot to mention a phrase Very Happy

There are 2 ways of saying it, coz a normal person has 2 hands Very Happy So :

1. Da spish s Lucy (lit. to sleep with Lucy - Lucy is a sinonym for left hand)
2. Da spish s Dessi (lit. to sleep with Dessi - Dessi is a sinonym for right hand)
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

PostSubject: Re: And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)?   And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:08 am

Ok how come that when we have serious things to attend on forum I hardly see reply's other then from the same people, but when we have a topic over Masturbating...

Makas Rolling Eyes

Slyther
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)?   And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:14 am

hahahahaha
You makas are gonna give Sly a heartattack
Back to top Go down
https://wanton.forumotion.com
Puff
Puff

PostSubject: Re: And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)?   And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Sorry...
(and Puff quickly leaves this hidious place)
Back to top Go down
Tinish
Tinish

PostSubject: Re: And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)?   And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:59 pm

hahaha Sly i feel sorry for u lol!
Back to top Go down
https://wanton.forumotion.com
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)?   And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:21 pm

Heheh ;] W0ts with the topic makas ?Razz I love it ;} Ingame /g chat ftw ! :}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)?   And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And how is "wank" in YOUR language :)?
Page 1 of 1