Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ichabodblack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichabodblack
Ichabodblack

Ichabodblack Empty
PostSubject: Ichabodblack   Ichabodblack I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:02 pm

Ok, so I been in the guild a while and haven't properly introduced myself so here goes.

My names's Jan and i'm 25 years old and from sunny old England. I'm an IT teacher, but also teach Maths and a little bit of English.

I've been playing for about 20 months or so now, I came to WoW after briefly playing Guild Wars which was fun but a little bit repetitive. I was a fire E/Mo for anyone who played. This is my first (and pretty much only) character. I think I picked the right class the first time around, although I have an alt or two I hardly ever play.

Pre-TBC I raided with a lot of WD makas in GoE, and raiding is my favourite part of the game, when work etc. allows Razz
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Ichabodblack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichabodblack   Ichabodblack I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:12 pm

Icha Razz

I got a full skin on a corner!!!

Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

Ichabodblack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichabodblack   Ichabodblack I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:29 am

Hey Icha Laughing

Glad to have you here, because the RL loves you in his raids cheers

Greets Sly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ichabodblack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichabodblack   Ichabodblack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichabodblack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanton Destruction :: General :: New Members-