Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jebuz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jebuz
Trial
Trial

Jebuz Empty
PostSubject: Jebuz   Jebuz I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:16 pm

Well hey, i'm Jebuz from Scotland!. I started WoW on its second month of release, with a hunter called Dungall, I didn't know how to shoot, and I thought the game sucked. That was until I met two ginger dwarf brothers, who taught me emotes such as /chicken and /dance. So I wandered around not knowing what a quest was until I stumbled across a gnome where he randomly gave me [Ruined Pelt] therefore I discovered Trade.

Dungall was deleted at level 7.

Then I made a warrior called Kikass, which I levelled to 40, and then I sold all my gear (don't ask me why, i'm kicking myself about it) and made lots of alts I didn't play. Then I played CSS for a while, got a clan, they all played WoW, went back to WoW, made characters (Jebuz). I discovered that I couldn't die and got instantly hooked, playing to 60 in 2 weeks /played. Guilds I was in .... eeeerm... We Kill for Pie... Aurei Serpentis... Epic Angels when they were like level 50, until 70, where I joined Grace of Élune for a short period. I then sadly left as my old friends who started with me on Jebuz decided to make a PvP guild, as healing in PvE was terribly boring for me. Then I spent 2 weeks spamming lame emotes in Stormwind out of sheer boredom, and didn't raid for a while. Few weeks later i'm here now, in Wanton Destruction, as the spec I love, with friendly people. Smile
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

Jebuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jebuz   Jebuz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:02 am

Welcome here m8, I know you will have a good time tanking Smile

Sly
Back to top Go down
Tinish
Tinish

Jebuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jebuz   Jebuz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:30 pm

yaaay cheers

nice tankadin Cool
Back to top Go down
https://wanton.forumotion.com
Flanky
Friend
Friend
Flanky

Jebuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jebuz   Jebuz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:16 pm

Really nice to have you here, I knew from the first day I talked to you (after a Gruul raid infact) and from that day I've spoken to you and always wanted to be in guild with you, and now it happends.

<---- Glad Tree
Back to top Go down
Tinywizard
Tinywizard

Jebuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jebuz   Jebuz I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:03 pm

you are good in Tanking Jebuz
keep going like this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jebuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jebuz   Jebuz I_icon_minitime