Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shingeru

Shin Empty
PostSubject: Shin   Shin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:46 pm

I just lurked into this topic, didnt even saw it earlier... I have been in guild for a while so it could be nice to introduce myself Smile
I'm Matt, 21. <in the distance,- Hi matt> and Im wowoholic <in the distance - applauz> :p
Im student from Poland or "Proland" Smile what I study? International Relationships
I've been playing wow for 2 years now. Have been to GoE when jonnyr (for me its skitzie:p, started), have seen some of you there but then I was lvling so couldnt do much. My friend has slyther on some screenshot from some 40ppl raid, as he said to me Smile

Im playing wow during the week (monday-friday) and you wont see me on weekends because then Im going back home to my girl Very Happy. so its like I have 2 passions: wow and girl Wink and I LIKE IT ;p shame that hose two hate eachother;)
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

Shin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin   Shin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:28 pm

Welcome Shingeru Smile

And yes I should be on alot of 40 ppl raid SS, as I was a very active raider in GoE aswell pre TBC. Hehe but I was just a simple foot soldier back then Razz ( ah the good old day's Very Happy )

Slyther
Back to top Go down

Shin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanton Destruction :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: