Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't know where to post this :S

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vovalos
Vovalos

Don't know where to post this :S Empty
PostSubject: Don't know where to post this :S   Don't know where to post this :S I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:56 pm

Dear Makas,
As I have informed you on "Absence" thread, I 'm still away from the game.
Yesterday though, my cousin asked me for a chillin' raid with my account, as his
game card has expired and he allways wanted to see how a raid is from the healer's side.
Vov was fully repaired, pots/reagants, gold for endless wipes... But the cousin
allthough older than me, he is not so "mature" as a healer, thus for a Thursday night I advised him not to join the guild for a raid, as he doesn't know tactics further than Gruul's Lair. Instead, I told him to whisper Primadonna, Gm of my previous guild "Fifth Column", and see what they were up to. They only do Kara and some ZA, and recently started Gruul tries. For a Wanton raid Vov would be a pain, for the 5th he 'd be an aid - gear for Gruul's is more than ok, no matter how much of a "handycap" healer my cousin is. Above all ofc, told him to inform Erylye or Slytherwl about it. None of the makas was online at that time, so...
Later at night Ery came online, saw Vov in Gruul's. The result was a kick from Wanton. Reason was that we still use dkp for Gruul's Lair : "If u get T4 for free, and the others spend dkp for the same gear, what's the point to have dkp anyways?"

----> Well, have in mind that when you go raid with another guild, you are probably the last person to get gear, and ofc had told my cousin not to accept loot no matter what. You see, I wanted 5th's people to get helped from my char as well, not to gear up Vov...
Secondly, I believe that if this is all about dkp, a dkp penalty would be more appropriate for that kind of stuff, not a /gkick. In fact, cousin did say so to Ery.
"And how much dkp should we erase?
And what will I say to all the others that say to me KICK VOV?
Bye from the guild for now, tell Vov to talk to me when he gets back".

----> 1. ALL my dkp m8??? Fair enough would be, nice penalty and I wouldnt mind too!! People wouldn't have to worry about their gear with me having no dkp, and I would be ok with it since I 'm away!!
2. Others tell you to kick? Well ok, I can understand that people didn't know that Vov wasn't there for loot, but can't u ppl ask first instead of whispering Ery for a kick? WTF...

Having informed for my absence, char is inactive for the guild, but doesn't belong to it!! All my cousin wanted was a raid, didn't know I had to explain him ALL the guild rules at once!!
Being told those things made me feel like stranger between strangers in this guild, that I have done nothing so far, that my contribution to the guild was 0 (zero). So,

3. I dont mind talking to you Ery, but I guess you meant talk to you about rejoining? About that, I feel I have nothing to say, cousin did the right thing: Vovie had a warm "welcome back" hug from 5th Column...

Remember GoE makas? Well now is my turn to hold my flag up, I 'm staying there. Raid experience with you was awsome, learned a lot as well... And thanks a lot for everything / hope I made a good impression myself too?
But.. A kick is a kick, and above all, having fun is top priority for me Smile
No hard feelings from my side, I hope you are cool too. It's not that I left the guild for another with better progress!! I have been kicked from it, and going to raid the same places you 've downed months ago Razz
So, whenever I can help you just say so, happy to heal your asses anytime.
Ery / Noobsy / Kassie etc :
we are all nightbirdies, give a whisp for a heroic Wink

Best of luck on your upcoming raids if I 'm not welcomed in there, have a great and fast progress with no curves,
wish you that this crazy lock leads you to Sunwell really soon !!
But above all, have fun makas!

Love ya all,
Vov.
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where to post this :S   Don't know where to post this :S I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:40 pm

Ok, this turned out different than i expected.
Let me tell what i did last night for starters, this is all the convo between me and "Vovalos": (sorry for the greek)

Don't know where to post this :S WoWScrnShot_042508_162559
Don't know where to post this :S WoWScrnShot_042508_162610

then check YOUR absence post^^

You did? Nah, you just posted this without even knowing whats going on^^
Nothing hostile there so far right?
Now about your questions
on No1: Thats exactly what happens when gkick, dkp get erased (though my intention before i red this was to restore back after you found out what happened in your absence)
on No2: that was something i had to post cause atm i could not explain to the guy how my mind works and the reasons for doing this. He couldnt realize how DKP get fucked by people puging instances we still use DKP on (i hope you do)

on No3: Indeed my intention was to make this incident a "lesson" and dont let other guys play your char in raids outside of guild in the future. Seems though you liked your welcome in your previous guild and dont wanna come back?

Your will to hold your old flag is fine with me, but GoEers are GoEers and will be forever. They are the exeption and really NO other guild can have the same treatment by me or anyone else in WD. So your will to join our raids under "Fifth Column" flag is a NO from me (dont know about the others)
So if you chose to stay there its fine.

"My character doesnt belong to the guild" you say? :S Well mate, Erylye belongs, Slytherwl belongs, everybody in WD belongs to WD as far as raids are concerned^^

As a conclusion to all members that care to read this:
I am owner of a netcafe and i logon everynight after 11 ingame. At all times i have many people here that could play my character in raid and win some DKP for me while i am away. But i refuse to do it. Thats why i am always totaly against letting other people playing your character while you are away.
Back to top Go down
https://wanton.forumotion.com
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where to post this :S   Don't know where to post this :S I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:55 pm

When you're in WD, your character only raids with WD!
The GM's can decide otherwise when it is asked to and all is being reviewed on individual case.

Now I will have a talk with the real Vovalos, but I get abit fed up with people being so careless as to lend out characters and that then this happens.
We are a raiding guild act like it!

Slyther
Back to top Go down
Vovalos
Vovalos

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where to post this :S   Don't know where to post this :S I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:04 pm

But who said it was made to win dkp or gear or.. whatever? It was just a raid that he wanted to do for personal killing time, only got 2 badges out of it... Anyway, my goal isnt to argue with you maka, I really dont mind Smile
It just bothers me that my char isnt completely free when I m away, and that has nothing to do with gear and dkp. Sure, I cant understand how this affects other ppl, but its just a toon m8, cant take it THAT serious!! Away means away for me, and maybe its better for Wanton too if I dont come back xD

Not letting me raid with u is acceptable and understandable, totally. Heroic invitation still is on, coffee on Lesvos after F1 as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Abujahal
Abujahal

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where to post this :S   Don't know where to post this :S I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:34 pm

....o GM eisai?
oxi, eisai maka.
Back to top Go down
http://www.manutd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where to post this :S   Don't know where to post this :S I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't know where to post this :S
Page 1 of 1