Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)

Go down 
+7
Puff
Boss
Torp
RavenCrow
Admin
Tinish
Kenozzah
11 posters

Should Kenozzah get a reinv?
yes
Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_vote_lcap44%Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
No
Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_vote_lcap56%Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Kenozzah

Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) Empty
PostSubject: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:01 pm

Okay I have talked a little bit with sly in game after my chances in rejoining WD, but he didn’t trust in what I told him so I now want to prove that I actually got hacked.
Okay first of all let me explain the whole story. I joined WD a very long time ago about in November 07 and I got full gladi (welfare epics) I got geared up in Kara, ZA, gruul etc. But one day the paladin chest from illhoof dropped and it were the only needed a actually needed from Kara, but the point was that we were two paladins in the raid me and vovalos. Vovalos have been in the guild for 1 day and I been in it for about 5 months so I thought that I as raider would have some kind of prio do to the fact that it would make our chances bigger for progressing but the RL (tinish) didn’t give a shit about rank, so we should roll about it. I lost the roll and got really angry (I was acting like a little noob tbh and I regret that). After that I left the guild, and still the day to day I don’t understand why I left just got a bit pissed that’s all. I joined some friends from VVV but it wasn’t the same as raiding with the guys from WD:) . So after a week in VVV I left it and tried to get back to WD, I got a second chance by Sly:) Then getting the inv. I was fixing my addons for the tonight’s raid, but then downloading the addons I got a key logger somehow and got my account hacked. But the bad thing about it was that I didn’t post it on the forum and I regret that sry… Okay so I send all my information to blizzard (cd-key, id etc.) and the customer service were slow like always it toke 5 weeks before I got the following email:

Greetings,

Thank you for your email. We have now reset your password and issued you with a computer generated one, which you will receive in a separate e-mail. You will be able to change this password at your leisure, using the Account Management feature on our web site, located at:
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/

We have also changed the registered email address for this account. All future correspondence from us will be sent to this email address exclusively.

Your password will be sent from noreplyeu@blizzard.com. If you do not receive it after one hour, please add this address to your email address list so that it is not rejected by any spam filter you are using.

You can then use the request password feature found at: https://www.wow-europe.com/login-support/ in order to retrieve your password, if the email address registered to your account is correct and you can remember the secret question and answer. If this fails, do not hesitate to send us another mail to inform us, and we will issue you another password.

We recommend you scan and disinfect your computer with up-to-date virus protection software and update your personal firewall before using this new password, in order to keep your account secure from Trojans and key logging viruses.

Please do not disclose your new password to anyone, including Blizzard staff, or change it back to one of your previous passwords.

If you find anything is missing from your account, please contact the Game Master department by submitting an in-game ticket explaining your problem in more detail.

We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of Warcraft!

If you wish to review our current Rules and Policies, they can be found at:
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/policy/

Regards,

Erazatel
Account Administration Team
Blizzard Entertaninment Europe
http://www.wow-europe.com/en

Please note: A Blizzard Employee will never request the password to your account or e-mail address

I didn’t know how to insert a picture, so needed to copy paste the email
Back to top Go down
Tinish
Tinish

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:36 pm

I don't care if u got hacked or not!

All I know is that u left us coz of loot thing that Vova won fairly and u didnt like it so u left the guild!

so its a no from me!
Back to top Go down
https://wanton.forumotion.com
Admin
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:00 pm

Well....
The fact that you put on some effort here to convince us is a good thing.
I could give you a 2nd chance, not for me to decide though, my vote is cast
Back to top Go down
Kenozzah

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:55 pm

Tinish i understand why you don't want me back into the guild:S I were acting like a little noob that want to epics:S and i regret that sorry:S

But i grown older:P and have got some more experience so it would never happend again
Back to top Go down
RavenCrow
RavenCrow

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:08 am

Hi m8,

Since i don't know you from the old days in WD and snice i am the paladin's CL i have to say the following:

1. Get rid off the crappy gems and equip yourself with some decent ones!
2. Change these blueish with badge loot ASAP.
3. Make the appropriate enchants to the replaced by badges items. Vit on boots and sublety on cloak!
4. Also start replacing these pvp items with some pve.

Once some of them are accomplished you have my yes to this re-re-application !

Edit: I am not voting for this unless i can see some effort

Maiden
Back to top Go down
Kenozzah

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:13 am

1. Get rid off the crappy gems and equip yourself with some decent ones!
2. Change these blueish with badge loot ASAP.

Heey Very Happy hmm, i don't know there you seen my gear at, but my armory is here http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Flashoflight tbh i don't see any blueish gear sry:P The only crappy gems i got are the sockets in my chest bug only need 3 bagde of justice for a new chest so that why
Back to top Go down
RavenCrow
RavenCrow

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:17 am

Hmm ok i will check armory when i finish work! My Languard doesn't allow me to visit game pages. I ll answer at 16:00 game time !
Back to top Go down
Torp
Torp

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:56 am

Eh Maid, this thread is not about his gear...
Back to top Go down
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:32 am

So yes tinish i remeber he left us for this loot but he say sorry for that

maybe we mast give him a secont try ???
Back to top Go down
Puff
Puff

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:44 am

It's about Kenozah in general, Torp... Gear, attitude, respect, etc... Maid did good in requesting these things from him.
Back to top Go down
Torp
Torp

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:04 pm

Well... it wouldn't be 2nd try but 3rd...
Also i don't see any explanation for him renaming his character - there's a lvl 26 Kenozzah now, and his main is called Flashoflight.

So my guess (and Ery's guess a while ago) is that he realm transferred or something like that. Then quit there because he lost a roll again.
Back to top Go down
Kenozzah

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:23 pm

Okay let me explain torp:)

As stated above i got my account hacked proved above. The thing is that it were moved to another realm, but i got a free char move by blizzard, and i moved it to bladefist but another char were already named kenozzah (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Kenozzah) so i needed to rename it. But torp i haven't tried to lie about the fact that i were original named kenozzah, nope im honest about it.

And to make clear to all i regret the way i left in, but i becomed more experienced and to all the old members of WD:P were there any problems with me except the way i left in?
Back to top Go down
Abujahal
Abujahal

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:08 pm

Hi Kenozzah Smile

I remember when you left and we talked I asked you if there is any chance for you to come back, you said you will think about coming back...

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.manutd.com
Tinish
Tinish

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:13 pm

Kenozzah wrote:
Okay let me explain torp:)

As stated above i got my account hacked proved above. The thing is that it were moved to another realm, but i got a free char move by blizzard, and i moved it to bladefist but another char were already named kenozzah (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Kenozzah) so i needed to rename it. But torp i haven't tried to lie about the fact that i were original named kenozzah, nope im honest about it.

And to make clear to all i regret the way i left in, but i becomed more experienced and to all the old members of WD:P were there any problems with me except the way i left in?

1st that is not an evidence that u got hacked its just the normal mail Blizz send to every who got hacked which u might got from somewhere else!

2nd u want me to bleave that a hacker would would pay real money to transfer ur char to another realm? thats just a lol
Back to top Go down
Kenozzah

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:08 pm

Hmm, tinish the account were hacked and it have prob been sold blizzard said, because it have changed email several times, so the hacker has sold it to someone that have paid for the char move to another server.

And about the thing about the letter from blizzard, its hard to give you some more evidence on the kack, so you guys have to believe me:D
Back to top Go down
Ichabodblack
Ichabodblack

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:21 am

If you are Flashoflight didn't you get accepted into VVV like a week ago?
http://www.vvvici.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=979
Back to top Go down
Kenozzah

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:16 am

Yes ichabodblack i got accepted into VVV as a casual member and i have already informed that to sly so thats not new knowledgde:D got some of my friends there thats why i got in as casual member
Back to top Go down
Flanky
Friend
Friend
Flanky

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:15 pm

If there is any misunderstanding about this situation I just wanna inform you that I only told Keno to apply to VVV cos we are low on players and he had the chance to leave for WD any time, as he told me was his first priority.
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:02 am

As usuall the decision comes to me.

And as the situation requires it i'm in need of healers, and at the moment all I care about is WD seeing through end game with as Goal Illidan.

Get that new chest with good gems tomorrow (only 3 gems needed you say? go run a HC)
And get subtletly on your back I can do the enchant.

If you still wanna join us /w me tomorrow ingame

Welcome

Slyther
Back to top Go down
Kenozzah

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:21 pm

Okay sly im so thankfull okay this is what im doing:D

I got 87 bagdes atm so need 13 more for new chest and im lvling engienering atm for the head:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)   Kenozzah (evidence about the hack) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenozzah (evidence about the hack)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanton Destruction :: General :: Free your mind-
Jump to: