Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valentinaa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Valentinaa

Valentinaa Empty
PostSubject: Valentinaa   Valentinaa I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:22 pm

So what is this makas, I cant go 4 weeks to America and suddenly you all run away? I bet this was planned behind my back..

Joke aside,
I see why you did this guys, Bladefist really has seen better days, and I had considered migrating too. The problem is, whilst I was abroad all my IRL friends migrated too, and that was not to Sylvanas, but Kazzak. Nothing personal guys, but I am following them this time, alas I wont join you at Sylvanas.
My time here in WD has been absolutely wonderful. You guys truly were the "best" guild on Bladefist. I am sad to say goodbye to so many long time friends, but I just dont think I can play this game on a server, knowing none IRL.
At first I wanted to thank a few of you guys, but I figured out, the list would be way too long to contain all the names, instead ill just say Thank you Wanton Destruction I loved my time with you and wish you the best of luck in Sylvanas.

Valentinaa

ps. I would like to keep my forum account if possible
Back to top Go down
Ichabodblack
Ichabodblack

Valentinaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentinaa   Valentinaa I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:36 pm

Hey Val, yes we did all run away when your back was turned.

Would be nice to have you here on Sylvanas, but I can see why you're going to Kazzak. Always good fun playing with you. Have a great time there and look forward to you still trolling the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Gogandantes
Gogandantes

Valentinaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentinaa   Valentinaa I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:26 pm

Take care Val. Have a nice trip to Kazzak and hf with your rl friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

Valentinaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentinaa   Valentinaa I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:47 pm

Val hf on Kazzak and perhaps our paths cross again in the future Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

Valentinaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentinaa   Valentinaa I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:30 pm

Maka, dont do stupid things Razz
Now you have to wait 1 month for PCT cd to go away Wink
Back to top Go down
https://wanton.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Valentinaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentinaa   Valentinaa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentinaa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanton Destruction :: General :: New Members-