Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing Cel.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cel

Introducing Cel. Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Cel.   Introducing Cel. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:12 pm

Who is the not so likeable person behind the all so lovable alter ego Cel?

Well my name is Pontus, im 24 years old, living in Sweden.

Currently im trying to finish my Master of Science degree in mechanical engineering at a University in southern Sweden.

In my spare time i enjoy anything geeky, i've done two semi-out-of-school projects to build racecars, www.luracing.com for pics. I also tend to go out partying too much, 2-3 times a week is not uncommon lately. Then there is of course WOW.

All the things i do seem to be for two purposes, achieving a sense of personal fulfilment, i enjoy beeing good at things. The second seems to be all about keeping my mind busy, if i let it run free, it strays, all to often to thoughts of my ex girlfriend who i can't seem to get out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
RavenCrow
RavenCrow

Introducing Cel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Cel.   Introducing Cel. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:49 pm

Nice to meet Mr. X Smile . Frank here
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

Introducing Cel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Cel.   Introducing Cel. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Haha nice to meet you Cel Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing Cel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Cel.   Introducing Cel. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Cel.
Page 1 of 1