Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

guess who's making a topic?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myown

guess who's making a topic? Empty
PostSubject: guess who's making a topic?   guess who's making a topic? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:21 pm

;D hello ex guild raiders -friend wow players - members - people ;p

So i hope some can remember me? nelf hunt raiding name is myown? ;p

so hows it going? seen ur guys raiding progress i kinda thought u guys alrdy were trying ulduar or is it me that the homepage wont get updated?

anyways i quit with wow after 3 and a half year.. got me kinda boring and since wotlk came out the boredness become to grow.. and! yes there comes a and! and i still was raiding in wotlk Very Happy check armory myown bladefist out ;p

well ive talking alot of crap now..

well comment pl0x ;D (mostly the old players that remember me and still are in WD) well im anyways still on BF still more deadfist but ive made it to down Kel'thuzad HC ^^

well cya and gl with raiding if u guys still do so
Back to top Go down
Tinish
Tinish

guess who's making a topic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: guess who's making a topic?   guess who's making a topic? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:46 am

hey there Myown Smile

yea we remember u ^__^

well the guild disbanded long time ago and now most of the ppl stopped playing and the rest moved to other guilds
Back to top Go down
https://wanton.forumotion.com

guess who's making a topic?
Page 1 of 1