Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Accepted] Yazell -Ranger-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yazell
Trial
Trial

[Accepted] Yazell -Ranger- Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Yazell -Ranger-   [Accepted] Yazell -Ranger- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Who are you irl : Lucas, age:26, The Czech Republic

Char Name: Yazell
Class: Ranger (currently lvl 10)

K-Aion, C-Aion and/or Beta experience you have (until what level and which classes): don´t have any till yesterday...

PvE/PvP experience you have (other games aswell): Huh, well I've started with linage 2, than switched to EQ2 and than WoW (have played 4 years on Sylvanas) all at onec have played AoC and latterly Warhammer online.

What evenings are you available for PvE/PvP? ( Please also give approx times)
I'm playing from 18:00 till 01:00 over head, during the winter gonna be online like 5-6 times per week.

Previous legions and reasons for leaving them: well havn't been in any guild. Nevertheless during my inherency on WoW I've been loyal to one guild only for 4 years, so just would like to stress that I¨m not any kind of guild jumper etc...

Why do you want to join us? : Like I've said, during my wow's life cycle I've made a lot of friend (few of 'em introduced below) and I would like to play with 'em again. And of course GM of WD had got great myth (refering to Lysien's ode on VT)

ad1) pls don't take this like glozing even if it's, I'm just deferential Wink

Any members that can recommend you: Ryann, Drtikol, Lysien, Firstpage, Zlatte, Doubek, Soose and the rest whos joined fiasco after the decay of WoW's WD.

Have you read the rules, and do you accept them? aye
We need our members to check up our site daily, will you do this? naturally
You are required to have a working ventrilo, do you have this? aye

Thank for reading my apply and gonna look forward for opinion.
Back to top Go down
RavenCrow
RavenCrow

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Yazell -Ranger-   [Accepted] Yazell -Ranger- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:32 pm

++++
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Yazell -Ranger-   [Accepted] Yazell -Ranger- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:08 pm

I like the answers and you know alot of great (ex) members.

Welcome to Wanton.

Contact me today, ingame name Slyther.

Slyther
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Yazell -Ranger-   [Accepted] Yazell -Ranger- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Yazell -Ranger-
Page 1 of 1