Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wiggle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiggle

Wiggle Empty
PostSubject: Wiggle   Wiggle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 5:33 pm

Hai

A little about myself;

Name is Jeffrey (Just call me Jeff though) 24 years old and living in the Netherlands. I work as freelance web designer and in my spare times I hang around with friends and usually go out during the weekends (Reason I'm not playing lots of WoW Razz). Worth mentioning is that; get to know before drawing any conclusions about me Razz I've a tendency to seem 'arrogant' (Don't ask, don't know) Shocked

Been playing WoW since beta but have had lots and lots of breaks in between. I used to be pretty much of an addict, but thankfully not anymore Razz Work and RL take most of my time (as it should) and play WoW just now and then.

Can't think of anything else at the moment ^^

Wiggle out

bounce cyclops lol! affraid Basketball sunny Sleep drunken rendeer santa albino farao queen geek

king I love you queen
(Me) (My bitch Ery) (<-EDIT Razz)

Last edited by on Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

Wiggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiggle   Wiggle I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:25 pm

Hey maka nice you told something about yourself. although I knkw you for sometime allready Razz

arrogant never noticed lol!

Good luck with your work.

Slyther
Back to top Go down

Wiggle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanton Destruction :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: