Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stopping by to say HI!

Go down 
+5
Starkey
Valentinaa
Admin
Slyther
Wilber
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilber
Friend
Friend

Stopping by to say HI! Empty
PostSubject: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:37 pm

Hey guys (and Tint and Nailah hehe)! - I have been trolling your website, looking good!Next time you are going to try Kazzak maybe I could come help out? Or hang back and cheer, either either Wink

How is everyone? Very Happy (except Ery who I <3 but already know is senile - ranting about people stealing his silk in Shattrath and ganking alliance players in BEM, for shame!)

And incase this isn't blatently obvious; I'm Wilber! I tried to make and account name Wilber but the email address I gave is out of action until the 15th of January and I was not blessed with patience (or wisdom or courage lol but that's a whole different story)
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:56 pm

Hello Wilber,

Thanks for trolling our forum Razz

Ow I deleted the wilber account and changed your name to Wilber for you, yes I have that kind of power Twisted Evil

We are trying Kazzak this sunday again, so when we have a spot left in our raid we always welcome the help Very Happy

Cu ingame,

Slyther
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:29 pm

Wilber wrote:
(except Ery who I <3 but already know is senile - ranting about people stealing his silk in Shattrath )

Flaming me! Shocked

Check out how this priest try to scam me by pesenting herself as the banker, so i might "accidentally" deposit something in her bags!

Stopping by to say HI! D19b8831

BAD WILBER!!!
Back to top Go down
https://wanton.forumotion.com
Wilber
Friend
Friend

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:38 pm

That is like! ENTRAPMENT! lol damn you and your SS-happy finger
My scam-free reputation is ruined!!

Seriously, next time you're telling me you like to dress up like a woman I'm having some SS revenge (N.B. This hasn't really ever happened)
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Quote :
Seriously, next time you're telling me you like to dress up like a woman I'm having some SS revenge (N.B. This hasn't really ever happened)

Actually it did happen he admitted it to me aswell forgot to SS it tho Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:14 pm

Slytherwl wrote:
Quote :

Actually it did happen he admitted it to me aswell forgot to SS it tho Razz

Eh! wtf? Fuck peace (as my bitches say), the axe is out and will smash you hard! lol!
Back to top Go down
Valentinaa

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:28 am

Wilbs! My favourite priesthealer! (sorry Vahidra Razz) How's stuff at Neverenders atm?
Back to top Go down
Wilber
Friend
Friend

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:55 pm

Amg hey Val Very Happy!!

(SUMMARY ALERT
Erylye: Come be a friend on our forums
Wilber: Oooh yeah - sounds good
Erylye: I am going to smash you with an axe)

And grats on Maulgar guys, that's so cool! Gogogo! Get someone to fraps your fights so I can seeeeee Very Happy
All Neverenders have managed since 2008 is to break the record for number of players disconnecting in one 25 man raid at one time (sadly I didn't contribute to the record, but it looked fun hehe) - should maybe be trying Leo on Sunday if all goes smoothly
Back to top Go down
Starkey
Friend
Friend

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Hai! Ery ganks me when im doing dailies, true story Sad I think you should kick him!

*hugs* to you all :>
Back to top Go down
Abujahal
Abujahal

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:20 am

Starkey wrote:
Hai! Ery ganks me when im doing dailies, true story Sad I think you should kick him!

*hugs* to you all :>

Don't worry maka I'll deal with him

Nakupenda <3 £>
Back to top Go down
http://www.manutd.com
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:07 am

Haha welcome on this forum Jadey cheers

Slyther
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:04 am

OmG!
Wilber And Jademaka make a really bad combo
/hide
Back to top Go down
Starkey
Friend
Friend

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:15 am

Umm... I think you'll find that we are *Teh* combo, you wish you were as good as us! And damn right you hide from us! I hope you hide next time im doing my lights quest ffs.. + Rangers > Panathanicos.

Nakupenda Sana maka Sameh £><3 (Man U sux)

Nice to be here talking to old friends Slyth =) /bow

Sparky
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:21 am

Quote :
Nice to be here talking to old friends Slyth =) /bow

bow? wtf? you are after my loot too? bank was not enough? Razz
Back to top Go down
Starkey
Friend
Friend

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:30 am

Amg slyth why did you let this stupid maka in guild :3
Back to top Go down
Blueghost
Blueghost

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:39 am

Yo Wilber!
If you want me to take care of Jim just tell me

He paid for orc hunter to gank me !

jade :O another maka here (SpamReported).
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:46 pm

Quote :
Amg slyth why did you let this stupid maka in guild :3

Ah yes you know Ery he forced me to make him GM, I couldn't do nothing about it Sad

/salute Starkey

Sly
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:09 pm

You just hate me cause i am imba!
Me > all
Back to top Go down
Abujahal
Abujahal

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:52 am

Erylye wrote:
You just hate me cause i am imba!
Me > all

You sure? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Abujahal
Abujahal

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:55 am

Starkey wrote:

Nakupenda Sana maka Sameh £><3 (Man U sux)

Hmm Erylye do you need a partner? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Starkey
Friend
Friend

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:25 am

Nakupenda Abu!!! (Man u sux tho, arsenal will win title)

Ery sux, he is in denial and he is crazy in the head! Dont let it infect you guys.
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:37 am

God i love the friendly atmosphere those 2 evil makas brought to this thread Razz

I may have to create a new forum group for them called "We love Ery" and have their accounts unable to unsubscribe from it Razz
Back to top Go down
Blueghost
Blueghost

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:51 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Starkey
Friend
Friend

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Erylye wrote:

I may have to create a new forum group for them called "We love Ery" and have their accounts unable to unsubscribe from it Razz

I hate you.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Wiggle

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Hello love xx

EDIT (Because I'm being told to I suck donkey balls for not writing much):
Nice to see you joined our forum! How are you doing?
I've seriously no idea what to write because I'm also talking to you MSN lol .. anywho, join our guild! I miss youuuu :'(

I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping by to say HI!   Stopping by to say HI! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stopping by to say HI!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanton Destruction :: General :: Free your mind-
Jump to: