Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slyther

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

Slyther Empty
PostSubject: Slyther   Slyther I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 3:00 pm

My turn to tell something about myself.

Firstname: Christian (But you can say Chris if you want to)

I started playing WoW when the game went live, and Bladefist has been my home from the start.
I started with a Dutch guild and was officer there.

After some months people got RL problems and most of my friends stopped playing.
By then I have stopped for almost 2 months also.
After the WoW vacation I started my Warlock but in the sametime we had the big Migration Sad It made leveling my lock easier though almost no more ganking Razz

It was around my level 30's that I met Goldwing and she recruited me for GoÉ.
The rest is known for the most of you, I played for a very longtime as member raiding with the most of you until TBC came.
I started my rush to lvl 70 and was the 2nd of GoE reaching 70 ( yes I like a bit of competition Smile ) the 1st to reach left us after he reached 70.
Anyway it took the most of GoE longer to reach 70 and when they did I was fully prepared for Karazhan Very Happy

Great we started finally to raid again and all went pretty ok until Alot of raiders left us (1st time since TBC) Pesmerga was leading our raids until also he left with some others (2nd time since TBC)
Thoran asked me if I would want to be officer and also Lead the raids, I stepped in when we were still wiping on Curator we had alot of good raiders and we progressed steady not fast until we had Gruul on 14%. And then it came most of you makas left (3th and biggest leave) which really was a blow for me. But still Goaty and me took matters in own hand but we would soon find out it wouldn't work.

And now we are a few weeks later the most of us are together again Very Happy And we are ready to start raiding again and most of all have fun.

This was my story in wow, now something about me personal:

As said Above my real name is Chris and i'm 25 years old.
I live in Almere The Netherlands and i'm a Firefighter on Schiphol Airport Amsterdam.
Due to my 24 hour shifts I have alot of spare time in which I can play and more important keep the guild running Wink So if i'm not online for a whole day you know that i'm at work then. I can however be found on the guild forum.

I hope to have fun raiding with you all again and in the meantime we will beat endgame cheers

Cya all ingame,
Chris aka Slyther
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

Slyther Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyther   Slyther I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:10 pm

Flanky hello m8 Very Happy

But make your own thread Razz

Slyther
Back to top Go down
Torp
Torp

Slyther Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyther   Slyther I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:19 pm

Moved his post to its own topic ^^
Back to top Go down
Flanky
Friend
Friend
Flanky

Slyther Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyther   Slyther I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:34 am

Now It would be wrong to say welcome to the man, who made up the guild, so I just wanna say I'm glad we have such a good, funny, clever (?) and serious raidleader (:

I can't wait for maggy, lets kill him as a christmas present (Hope some1 have packed the Staff for me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slyther Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyther   Slyther I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slyther
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanton Destruction :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: