Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wondering, can anyone help out?

Go down 
+3
Tinish
Puff
aspara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aspara

wondering, can anyone help out? Empty
PostSubject: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:49 am

Hey Very Happy Ok, maybe classleader can help most, but still..
I asked allready in game to someone, but there is this misunderstanding it seems..
I joined WD as friend, my gear wasnt good enough for one. Well, trying to find what you all expectn gear... upgeared some allready. But stuck now.
Only thing i am doing now..trying to get badges (hard to find groups alot of times) and grinding around.
Went 2ce in kara. Lucky me, no drops...

I can run in raids, can run kara bla bla bla. Offcourse i can. But no use to subscribe in gem because mostley they are filled groups. On kara btw, i filled in once, there was only once one on gem. Mostley they go like: ok lets go kara...
Ok also for me. Just telling this so you know i am not without willing..

But.. what i want to know... what IMBA gear you want me to have?? What you expect me to have on points on some?
And i DONT ask for upgear when i ask that!! (some seem to think that when i ask what i need..) Well srry, i am blont, but some little more...
I am depending alot on friends of other guild atm. Did alot of grinding..(ok rep here and there isnt bad) Helped to many again also on quests...
I am not asking you all to upgear, but dont leave me bored to death...
At least try to tell me what i can use on gear...(ohw btw, when you look at armory on me, sometimes i have a blue chest on, its almost better then my epic....)

I am only in her for few weeks..sure.. But at least tell me what to work on? I am not a person to leave a guild fast. I dont expect an upgear and then leave..not a kiddo of 10..or something like that..who like to guildhop. I know some people like to do that..

I am stuck allready on 2 weeks grinding/dailys bla bla and bored...
Mostley because i dont know what to work on.
I am also not the person who wants to ask all the time: go this go that? Can i PLSE PLSE join that...?
I work 3 evenings a week ok, but you saw me online alot of times during raidtime, so dont hold that against me also SmileSmile

Just tell me, any future here for me? Or always friend and Have to yell jippiiee when they ask me for kara? Or is someone willing to take some time and at least tell me what i have to work on?

Ty for your time all Razz
Back to top Go down
Puff
Puff

PostSubject: Re: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:33 am

Abujahal, maybe... I can tell u everything about paladins/hunters/mages/shammis, but unfortunately I have absolutely no idea bout SPs Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tinish
Tinish

PostSubject: Re: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down
https://wanton.forumotion.com
Admin
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:21 pm

Thanks for posting this for starters.
People usually just ditch a guild at this point Sad without saying anything. I am happy that you didnt Smile
Tinish's link is a site i proposed to see and according to it you seem fine to raid. Its not 100% accurate but still gives a good idea about the readiness level of each character in guild.
We have been slacking a bit on who can do what in the guild.
Thank you for the /poke
Back to top Go down
Torp
Torp

PostSubject: Re: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:54 pm

Of course be.imba has its problems... check Noobsy in it for example. They have no concept of a druid geared for tanking raid bosses Smile
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

PostSubject: Re: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:11 pm

Yeah it's good that you ask here what to improve, but I think the best person for that would be Abujahal.

And if he tells me your ready for our 25 instance raids that is when I will invite you.

I will ask Abu what he thinks.

Slyther
Back to top Go down
aspara

PostSubject: Re: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:22 am

Ohw, the link that Tinish gave, nice one, ty. Will look at it again. Although at the point of agro i am not totally convinced because i dont get agro that easy mostley...
But still, nice one, ty.
And hope Abu can tell me where to look at yes Very Happy
Thanks for responding all Smile
Back to top Go down
aspara

PostSubject: Re: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:07 pm

Tinish, can you tell me how that site works? Did some things to improve, but cant get the site to update on that. Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Press this link: http://be.imba.hu/
select realm and name and then check the "Update from armory if cache data has expired"

It depends on armory link on your last log out so it might not be 100% accurate Wink
Back to top Go down
aspara

PostSubject: Re: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:48 pm

Ah ty, that worked Very Happy And had to laugh, first it said to low spellhit, now to much. That 15 would be enough..well...that it was when it was to low, hahahaha
But improved allready Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abujahal
Abujahal

PostSubject: Re: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:10 pm

Check your Private Message Aspara.
Back to top Go down
http://www.manutd.com
aspara

PostSubject: Re: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:11 am

Allready did now, TY!! Very Happy (and responded)
Back to top Go down
Tinish
Tinish

PostSubject: Re: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:04 pm

what did he tell u? Razz
Back to top Go down
aspara

PostSubject: Re: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:50 pm

You would wish to know Razz Wont say a thing heheheh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wondering, can anyone help out?   wondering, can anyone help out? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wondering, can anyone help out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanton Destruction :: General :: Free your mind-
Jump to: