Wanton Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanton Destruction

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nayane

Go down 
+4
Admin
Slyther
Qentz
Nayane
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nayane
Nayane

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:16 pm

So I left the guild. Didnt want to leave no message and just go.
I have been thinking about it for several weeks now, and certain people know that.
I have never been in a more nice and fun guild than WD, but lately the only nice thing about is was the guildchat.
So no, I didnt leave for getting replaced. Neutral

The first thing is that there is formed a group of people who always go to raid.
Ofc this is perfectly okay, if it works with a group I dont see why you shouldnt.
But to keep reqruiting ppl makes others feel left out.
Trials deserve a chance, but Ive seen several times now that they get invited more than certain members etc etc. or members get replaced in a raid and the trial gets to stay.

Then there's a person in the guild who works extremely on my nerves, and also others.
But no one dares to say something about it because it seems that this person gets carried on the hands of the guildleaders. He can say anything, it gets tolerated.
Trust me, the people who cant stand this guy and share this opinion with me are not countable on two, even 3 hands.

I got -dkp for having the wrong food buff.
25 dkp is a lot when you have only 450. Certain people didnt even HAVE a foodbuff and didnt get charged anything. After that I got a /w from several people telling me they thought it was so unfair. Really nice, but why not say that in the raid?

Then I got charged today for dying. Perfectly okay, I understand.
Then I die again, god knows how because I totally stopped my DPS. I downed this boss before without dying, so I know how it works, thats not the problem.
A trial member dies twice like me, and who gets replaced? Yup, me.
I asked why, because I appreciate to know why so I know what I did wrong etc.
No reply, i just get replaced.
After that 4 people whispered me telling me it was unfair, and that this person (who im talking about above) also pulled several times, but ofc no -dkp.

These are the main reasons for leaving.
I left in the heat of the moment, since im quite stupid when Im angry.
There have been so many occassions now that I was wondering why the hell I didnt say something about it, this was just the last drop.
Wanna thank you guys for the good times and once again, sorry for leaving like that.
Back to top Go down
Qentz

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:53 am

Mate if your talking about me who died, I died once just to let you know. Also, I pulled aggro and instantly soul shattered, therefore personally don't think its a big deal. That was only my second boss kill of him on a caster, so I'm not an expert like you. I would have been happy with -DKP for my one death. On the other hand I can see where you're coming from. I'd probally feel the same way, but we're not guild leader so we can't do much about it. But, don't you think its abit out of proportion to blame or what seemed to be blaming me for you leaving? I mean it was one time I died, one replacement. I'm not judging you at any point throughout this just to let you know. Just want to know how this got out of controll. Also I think you should have told Sly, or Erye about this 'problem' before you just left. May be would have made things easier. Hope there is no hard feelings between us.
Back to top Go down
Nayane
Nayane

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:51 am

Oh no stop right there, I'm not blaming you at all here. =)) Maybe im confusing you with someone else then, there was someone in my group who died twice just like me. :X Doesnt matter actually.
The point it that I got immediatly shouted at, and that is also what bothers me lately. Some people can make mistakes and it doesnt seem to be a problem. They wont even admit who was the puller when it's asked. When others who dont raid as often make a mistake it suddenly becomes a big fuss and WTF's flash over my screen. Also, the -dkp I said, I understand why I got it and it's not a problem.
What happened today was the last thing that made me so pissed of I just left.
It was all things together that made me leave.
Back to top Go down
Qentz

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:07 am

Ah ok I get you now. GL for the future in that case wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:36 am

Who and why I punish is not something put on debate, you should just take the punishment and learn from it. Also in that try I not only punished 1 persons but actually 3.

And everytime before the pull people get to hear I will punish for example at Leo that they get amount of dkp penalty when pulling aggro on Phase switch.

But people seem to miss the point of it, it's done because that is the hardest part of that fight the constant Threath wipes, so I make everyone be sure to focus on it and yes dkp penalty's work great for it because no one wants them.
If I /pat everyone and say 'It doesn't matter but do better now ok' because they pull the boss again well I know for sure no one will care anything about his actions.

Same for Al'ar; tell me how manny times we have wiped while everyone was alive during Start of phase 2? Suddenly people seem to fall down from one simple thing and that is not moving from flame patches?
Well people i've been there now for 4 nights and I didn't die even once from a flame patch. If I can do it, then you guy's should be able to do the same as me right ?
It's not like i'm uberskilled or something it's just simple move away intime Wink
So Next tries I say DKP penalty for dieing from flame patch, and what do I see only 1 person dieing. So tell me again it aint working ?

To bad to see people unhappy and leave because of it, but everything I do you can read in our rules.
From Putting people on benches as replacement to actually punishing or replaceing someone it's all defined in the rules.
And if you whine about those things once you're in the guild while you did accept the rules in your application, well sorry but then yes we aren't the guild you.

I wish you all the luck and hope you find a guild that better suits you.

Slyther
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:06 pm

Quote :
Then there's a person in the guild who works extremely on my nerves, and also others.
But no one dares to say something about it because it seems that this person gets carried on the hands of the guildleaders. He can say anything, it gets tolerated.
Trust me, the people who cant stand this guy and share this opinion with me are not countable on two, even 3 hands.

That is true Nayane. I wont ever decline it. Martin was/is/will be a friend that i have played with for 2 years. His idiotic blowups are not to be taken seriously though it only shows to me (and i hope to the rest) how endgame people think. Minimize the noobishness in raids. And i dont mean you personaly ofc^^
His rudeness is the cover. He dont care to show you nothing more cause if you think it deep, you dont care to actually see it Wink
I care and i see it. So is most officers and most members.
Remorseless is and will be WD as far as he wants to be. I had a huge fight with him last week. 1 day later we were back to normal. Because i have accepted who he is and what is his difference. And the big fact is that WE need him 1st and then he needs us Wink

Anyway, i wish you the best and i ll be seeing you arround Wink
May your spells be resisted and your dots be dispelled. NERF LOCKS! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wanton.forumotion.com
Tinish
Tinish

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:44 pm

unlike u Ery and the other officers most ppl in the guild think Martin an extrimly rude and he always say bad things to other ppl and no "officer" ever told him to behave like that day when he pissed off almost every1 online talking shit about every1 else and yes i ignored him and he will be in my ignore list forever!

we guild members can't rly stand his bad behavior for ever and soon more ppl will leave the guild coz he "is" above the low...
Back to top Go down
Slyther
GM
GM
Slyther

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:30 pm

No what Jim tries to say, is that he aint that bad and rude as people think he is.

He is a nice guy but you never find out unless you speak with him one on one, but hardly anyone cares to do so.

The only person you see is the ones in raids and yes he tells you when you screw up, but tell me when he wasn't right about it ?
Yes sometimes he really can push it abit, but still I can't disagree with the points he brings up, the way it is being brought can be brought more mild.

But again we officers know how martin is, so we take the raiding martin for what it is.

I for one hope he keeps telling people who screw up on bosses, like I will keep doing aswell. They way we bring it I wil make sure it doesn't go over to rudeness.

Slyther
Back to top Go down
Puff
Puff

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:14 am

Frankly, Martin is ok with me... I'm almost the same person IRL. Except that i know when to stop and when to show these qualities.

He is a good guy Wink He never declined me the things that I've asked of him, evn tho they were few.

And tbh I'm even starting to like him, dispite his cosmic-sized knowledge and showoffs Razz
Back to top Go down
RavenCrow
RavenCrow

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:40 am

From my previous (horde side) experience remo is ok although a nasty slacker ^^.
All i want to say is that we are a progress "hardcore" guild, that means 1 or 2 have the authority to take decisions. Of course we should expect a non equal attitude amognst us. F@ckshake i am a trial and i don't expect the same treatment as remo has. If i break the raiding rules then crusify me with -dkp. I say again that we are an end game "wannabe guild".
If someone likes equality among their guild members go find a carebear guild or a casual one...
One of the best guilds i joined was CotfG in bloodfeather realm and their philosophy was the following :

CotFG is a dictatorship. We don't hide that fact. No mess, no fuss. (But it is a dictatorship with a smile Smile see?)

I had enough playing for fun i want to see the progress and i am willing to loose in order to gain Smile

No offence to all guys but this is my way of thinking!!! Don't excpect to agree with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Puff
Puff

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:01 pm

(points the prot pala's post) Aha, aha... cheers
Back to top Go down
Qentz

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:51 pm

At the start when I joined the guild and saw Remo saying stuff it made me judge him but I didn't think much of it. But know - since I spoke to him - I think hes really nice guy despite his 'rudeness'. I don't really think it as rudeness rather than just a strong character.
Back to top Go down
Admin
GM
GM

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:05 pm

omfg, this is gonna turn in a "love Remo post"
I ll remove his forum rights before he sees it

i can hear him allready! "Now tell me who won?" "Vote for me as new GM" etc etc Razz
Back to top Go down
Abujahal
Abujahal

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:31 pm

Stay away from my girl. She's nice or she's not nice thats not your business.

She'll be the one and only the one, btw check her rank and note.

mi'amore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.manutd.com
Sponsored content

Nayane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nayane   Nayane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nayane
Page 1 of 1